Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Chef, I've got a few questions for you...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Chef,

I know this hobby/industry is in it's infancy stage but that's created a lot of unknowns for may of us. The prices for equipment seems to be skyrocketing. Many of us can't afford to keep "trying" different equipment to pursue this endeavor.

What items can you recommend for those of us that are into the building stage of this hobby? Is the F4 really "the bomb" or is it just marketing hype? Do we need to move from F3's and start deploying D-Shot capable ESC's? What about AIO boards (I use the BFF3 in many of my builds), are there any disadvantages to using them? My first build with the RaceFlight Bolt 4 in one ESC was a big bust. Are 4-in ones really worth it? Do you use 4 in ones?

I know I'm hitting you with a lot but this is the kind of stuff that people like me need to know. The internet is ablaze with everyone's opinion on every, single component regarding this hobby. We can't test them all, what are your thoughts?

Jerry

I guess I can't delete my own thread. Chef, please disregard as I no longer have any interest in hearing your thoughts.

Respectfully,

Jerry

New Flyer Tips and Tricks and how to avoid a HypeTrain?

Video for that too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven