Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV Drone & Goggles V2 - Warning DJI Forced Update - Avoid If You Can (Link)

albertly

Reaction score

I've never used digital system. I want to try it. My next purchase will be "Nazgul Evoque F5 6S w/DJI Camera Vista HD System - BNF" and of course "DJI FPV Goggles V2".

I live in CE country. Flying with EIRP of 14 dBm is practically impossible. So the solution is to apply a hack.
Now what?
How does this "news" affect me ?

I've never used digital system. I want to try it. My next purchase will be "Nazgul Evoque F5 6S w/DJI Camera Vista HD System - BNF" and of course "DJI FPV Goggles V2".

I live in CE country. Flying with EIRP of 14 dBm is practically impossible. So the solution is to apply a hack.
Now what?
How does this "news" affect me ?
FYI Drone Hacks are now offering a way to downgrade from the dreaded .015 release back to the hackable version (via a custom .014 version).

Reactions: albertly
FYI Drone Hacks are now offering a way to downgrade from the dreaded .015 release back to the hackable version (via a custom .014 version).
That's what I need. My FPV already came loaded with 01.02.0015 software. I didn't see any mention on the Drone Hacks about being to downgrade. Could you post a link to that page please?

That's what I need. My FPV already came loaded with 01.02.0015 software. I didn't see any mention on the Drone Hacks about being to downgrade. Could you post a link to that page please?

"today we can proudly present our latest Drone-Hacks version v.1.26 which especially supports the DJI FPV Racer. Now you are able to downgrade the unhackable firmware 01.02.0015 to the recommended firmware to install the unlock certificate and get rid of all restrictions." -

Reactions: JesseKhun
"today we can proudly present our latest Drone-Hacks version v.1.26 which especially supports the DJI FPV Racer. Now you are able to downgrade the unhackable firmware 01.02.0015 to the recommended firmware to install the unlock certificate and get rid of all restrictions." -
Oh yeah but did anyone tried this out? I tried downgrade my 01.02.0015 to 01.02.0020 but it fails at antirollback value...

Oh yeah but did anyone tried this out? I tried downgrade my 01.02.0015 to 01.02.0020 but it fails at antirollback value...
It works. You have to downgrade to version 01.02.0014 first and then roll back 01.02.0020. Contact their support for any technical questions, they answer quickly

I thought I read somewhere that you were supposed to roll .0015 back to 02.0000 for the hack to work, and that's what it seems to be, on their Birdmap.

Screenshot_20220601-222958_Chrome.jpg

Cordiali saluti Drone Hacks offre ora un modo per eseguire il downgrade dalla temuta versione .015 alla versione hackerabile (tramite una versione .014 personalizzata).
Salve,io mi trovo installato la versione .015 entrambe drone e googles.v2 ho aggiornato il drone con la versione V00.04.1009 e poi passare alle altre senza problema.il problema e che non si riesce ad aggiornare i Googles.v2 sono bloccati.da ogni upgrade.:pazzo:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz