Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI Goggles Integra

yet again, DJI and the money maker... they could've done this from the start. It would be really nice if they'd make a FOAM insert for the goggles to reduce light leaks and get a better fit. Not have to rely on a $10 knock off hook and loop tape version.

Reactions: Texas Red
Now I have a really good reason to get the new goggles.

• Haha
Reactions: roko
Oh, gotta get the new MC too... looks like they implemented my wishes for v2 and than some.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I forked out th €100 for the motion 2 controller (received a coupon as I had the avata), and now I’m wondering whether it will be compatible with my goggles 2 (non-integra). Anybody know? Thanks.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I ordered the Integra Goggles today from DJi at 2pm I had tracking right at 5pm. Half of the leak reviews say it has a GPS others say no. I'm hoping it does so I can be wire free. Happy with my V2 Goggles. If they don't live up to my expectations. I can always send them right back for a refund.

Will report back my findings.

Reactions: roko
Is there a reason the Goggles 2 are listed at being $150 more than the Goggles Integra?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reason the Goggles 2 are listed at being $150 more than the Goggles Integra?
The Integra are meant to be the budget version though they have some features I think others will like. No adjustable diopters (you get lenses but not the same), no speakers, no audio jack, and no sensor to turn off the display when not wearing them. Not sure that is a deal breaker but that is the basic reason.

I like the integrated battery and GPS but right now dont plan to buy them.

Also the Integra have way narrower FOV.
V2 is 54°, G2 is 51° and that's already enough to make a significant difference, Integra is 44°, that's going to feel tiny and basically means the 1080p resolution is useless.

Seems that other than the integrated battery and depending on preference the change from touch panel to buttons they're inferior in every way, hence lower price.

Last edited:
The Integra are meant to be the budget version though they have some features I think others will like. No adjustable diopters (you get lenses but not the same), no speakers, no audio jack, and no sensor to turn off the display when not wearing them. Not sure that is a deal breaker but that is the basic reason.

I like the integrated battery and GPS but right now dont plan to buy them.
Thanks! I saw the diopter was no longer adjustable and couldn't believe that was the only reason for the price cut.

The Integra also lacks the touch pad. It uses a 5D stick instead. I'm wondering if the new joystick on the MC 2 can be used for going through the menus along with the new dial. I wouldn't mind getting the MC 2 for it's added features, but I'm good with the Goggles 2.

Reactions: Anzacjack
Well now, details change things...

What's this about the narrow FOV? Is the image from the drone cropped at the goggles? What the hell?

I'm not following the marketing/design decision DJI is making here. The right move to me seems to have been add the battery and GPS to the existing G2, call it the Pro model, and sell it for $100 more.

Now I have to give up really important stuff like FOV to get almost necessary stuff like GPS.

It makes no sense. Is this a TikTok-like plot somehow? 🤣

Last edited:
Is the image from the drone cropped at the goggles?
No, the display just looks smaller.

I'm not following the marketing/design decision DJI is making here.
Would guess disappointing sales numbers, meaning they had to find a way to make them cheaper.

to get almost necessary stuff like GPS.
There is no GPS, or at least anything that suggests it would have one... Just a version a bunch of things downgraded, and that happens to have a built-in battery.

According to this press release from DJI the Integra does include GPS. being completely cable-free is enough for me to get a pair.

the goggles arent doing it for me, I already have a nice battery compartment attached to strap and it works fine.
The motion controller could be cool though. Are we able to strafe and go backwards with the little control stick while have the full functionality of the motion controller, or is it just a menu stick with revers and strafe being selected by a button and making use of the motion controller?
The first option would have me buying it ASAP. The second option will be a pass for me.
Looking forward to some reviews.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix