Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Download problems

EdH

Reaction score
Cannot seem to download the update firmware for FPV 01.01.000. Won’t do it on DJI Assistant or DJI Fly app. Any suggestions?Tried for a few hours now.

Just curious since I don’t have this particular drone. Will it not fly right out of the box after activating? I’ve never updated anything from DJI before I flew it first, so this is something I’d like to verify.
Thanks.

Just curious since I don’t have this particular drone. Will it not fly right out of the box after activating? I’ve never updated anything from DJI before I flew it first, so this is something I’d like to verify.
Thanks.
No the frmware it ships with is not current. It needs to be updated.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Cannot seem to download the update firmware for FPV 01.01.000. Won’t do it on DJI Assistant or DJI Fly app. Any suggestions?Tried for a few hours now.

Have you updated the DJI Assistant v2 (DJI FPV series) since March 3rd? You can activate it in DJI assistant as well. If you are using an older version it will not work.

Reactions: dirkclod
If both the assistant and the mobile app fail it probably is an issue with your internet connection... try with the phone on cellular?

What phone do you have?

Yes that is what I am using. Got to 55% but no closer.
What device are you trying to update when it fails at 55%? Drone, radio or goggles?

What device are you trying to update when it fails at 55%? Drone, radio or goggles?
Thank you butThere is no problem with the internet or phone.Internet is 250 mbps I have been doing this for a while and the only reason I started this thread because it it is the first time. I have always been able to work around by trying over and over times and eventually get a full update. Because this is a new product, I was thinking there may have been a problem shared by others. I am in touch with DJI. We will see.

I have been asking around and it seems you are not alone with this issue. Doesn't seem very common, but it is not a completely isolated incident. I'll keep you posted on what I hear others are doing to resolve it.

OK thanks--I upgraded the version on the goggles and controller on the dji assistant FPV. Only got so far with the Drone--I would turn the drone off and on and got up to 60% by doing this but ran out of patience. I have and Iphone 7 and Iphone 12 and could not get either to recognize the drone being attached on the Fly App

I have and Iphone 7 and Iphone 12 and could not get either to recognize the drone being attached on the Fly App
Are you saying you didn't activate the drone yet? If so, you'll want to do that before attempting to update the firmware. I followed these instructions on my iPhone 12.

Are you saying you didn't activate the drone yet? If so, you'll want to do that before attempting to update the firmware. I followed these instructions on my iPhone 12.
Yes supposedly I did I went through the activation process and got to the end.

When the upgrade process stalled at 60%, did you see any error messages? Or did it look like the update was still trying to progress? If the latter, how long did you wait until you decided to bail and shut everything down?

Ok Boys success. Using Dji FPV assistant-I did one thing different. After reading about others Fly Safe database up dates, one guy with a phantom said " it doesnt make since but turn on your controller even though they are not hooked up but are linked. So I did and presto, whamo it started downloading the controller blinked. Download, then transmit, then update. New firmware installed. Hooray. I hope this may help some others

Awesome! Glad you are working. Now get out there and fly that thing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven