Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Emax or DYS

Onyx

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I've encountered some problems with the original motors that I I buyed on banggood, the brotherhood returner R2 because they were never delivered to me and had several misunderstanding with their after sale service (kept me waiting for 3 months when they have finally reimbursed me) and so I want to buy other motors than on banggood (don't want to have any problem anymore) and I checked out a bit on Hobbyking (they seem to have better after sale service) the motors that they have for the same price range are interesting but I really don't know which ones are better? Here is what I found:
-Emax RS2205-S 2300KV
-Emax RS2205 2600KV
-DYS MR2205 2750KV
-DYS Fire Race edition 2600KV (They offer free shipping on these ones)
So those are what I found but I really don't know which ones are better or if one brand is better than the other, etc...
These motors are for my 5 inche quad, with a racestar 4 in one esc 30 amps, I want to run it on 4s, and in don't really know if I want it to go for more freestyle or racing, it's my first (good) quad, I just want motors that can offer me a bit of everything overall (speed, thrust, durability, etc).
If someone has better motors to propose I'm open to any proposition, I'll take all the help I can get! ;)
Thank you very much guys! :)

Any of those would be fine. I would vote for the 2300kv ones. If you are in the USA, check out Pyro-Drone and Catalyst Machineworks, they both have cool rebranded brotherhobby motors for cheap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz