Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Emax tinyhawk question?

huskydriver

Reaction score
The price is a little more than usual(50.00)+ but the drone itself costs 140.00 dollars and you get hassle free returns with Amazon. Here you have evertying you need. It does seem to be the freestyle II.

Fun drone to learn on and have fun. Not an indoor drone for new pilots IMO.

But they have another one on Amazon which is the freestyle II for $189 although not prime.

But they have another one on Amazon which is the freestyle II for $189 although not prime.
Yeah but that is 3 weeks until delivery and yes no prime, meaning it probably coming from China. No hassle free returns if you crash it or breaks somthing.

I had bad luck with the Tinyhawk 3 RTF. Throttle shifted to the right, (you should have to throw a switch on the board to do that, which I checked) and the transmitter stop charging,. Happened on the very first day. Returned it. Absolutely get it on Amazon prime so you can bail out. I got the iFlight Alpha A75 HD and so far so good. More expensive, but I'd rather not have the headaches.

so after more research it looks like this may be the tinyhawk I, not the tinyhawk II. The camera shows vtx power at 25mw and a 600tvl camera. The tinyhawk II vtx power at 25-200mw and a 700tvl camera. I did some reviews and they say there isn't much difference, a little less range issue. I guess i'll just keep it and try it out even though I probably paid way too much for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax