Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

General questions about using the Liftoff simulator

cavalleydude

Reaction score
Website
www.icodeglobal.com
I've been using Liftoff for a little while now. I've been flying LoS since Christmas with my real drone and I have some new FPV Goggles on the way so I've been practicing a lot on Liftoff. Im starting to make adjustments to the flight controller to dial in the drone and my flying skills. Okay, so here are a couple noob questions....
  1. I'm sitting in front of the simulator, but I cannot help but leaning left/right/forward/backward, etc when I'm flying, like I'm on a roller coaster (lol)... I'm trying not to do it, but it's hard not to lean into it! Am I the only one doing this? How can I stop it? Suggestions?
  2. I have probably 12+ hours of simulator time and I'm getting pretty good at flying around the hay bails pretty fast and low, but every time I go to the Race with the gates on the field, I'm having a hard time making it through the gates or missing there gates altogether and then getting off course... it's hard. Suggestions?
Thanks,
Scott

Answer :1-
This is what you need...
800-0039.jpg

Answer:2-
Practice Practice ! I know pass through the gate and U-turn the pole is hard.. I haven't master that yet... with Xbox pad.

I shall try again after get using my new FS-i6s

Lol! That's funny. Head and body restraints... I had a good laugh over that.

On the gates issue, yeah I'm getting better that the first time I tried the gates, I still need more flight control before I can race the gates. Anyhow... I'll keep plugging away. I know that I'm very closing to mastering it.

Reactions: Dan@3DIM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput