Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

"Good Deal" thread

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Wow, that is super cheap. How the heck do they do that?

I was thinking the same thing Green, it may not be a mavic but boy does it have a lot of advertised features for the money. I'll be interested to see the reviews when the thing gets out of preorder and into people's hands.

This looks pretty good
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...fl_title_14?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2V5MVAECJYWCD
for -$100, these motors are awesome, theyre the S series
613Mzc6gr1L._SL1000_.jpg

People seem to rave about those motors, and I am becoming a real fan of the Bullet esc's, for less than $100 I don't know how you could go wrong. Is it too early to start shopping for my first build?
That was actually rhetorical, of course it's not to early to start gathering great parts at killer prices! CLICK!

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Reactions: HighTechPauper
That's a great deal, are you going to list it in the classified section? Might get more bites there.

I payed $150+ for the transmitter alone, it has a couple scratches

I will keep an eye out for any buyers, that's a really good deal for someone when you can get gently used from a reputable pilot who you know isn't dumping broken/damaged gear.
For me I got 12 hot ones and am going flying in case the weather turns nasty. The bullseye symbol right above the "g" in Washington is me and the weather forcast is for 0 precip but the radar says fly'em if u got em!

upload_2017-11-1_14-34-6.png

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine