Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help wiring r-xsr to betaf4...

baevans11

Reaction score
I' still new to friky and I'm changing my bff3 to a 4 with a r-xsr rx and I'm still confused about the uninverted signal. I see the locations but I want to 'e sure where to wire them. Do I not use the sbus and sport wires in the pigtail instead I run those wires from the univerted locations to the board if I'm right so far where exactly do I wire them to? Thanks for any help.

Do receiver like you normally would, then use soft serial for your smartport.

Ok I understand this now. I'e watched a ot of videos but I have another question. I' using an hv tramp. If I want to change the vtx settings via taranis, where do I solder the telemetry cable from the hv tramp wiring harness? I'm assuming a spare uart tx pin. Then I have to go into betaflight and select the tramp in the ports tab for that uart. It would be 1 in my case the uart right below video. Is this a correct assumption?

Yes all that is right
Awesome thx for the fast response. Your help is always greatly appreciated. I' starting to get a good grasp on all this. The whole telemetry aspect is very new to me. Another question I have is I have a micro with an xm plus on it. Is there no way I can get it to a point where I am able to change pids from my taranis because it' a non telemetry rx? Thx again.

Awesome thx for the fast response. Your help is always greatly appreciated. I' starting to get a good grasp on all this. The whole telemetry aspect is very new to me. Another question I have is I have a micro with an xm plus on it. Is there no way I can get it to a point where I am able to change pids from my taranis because it' a non telemetry rx? Thx again.

You can do betaflight OSD adjustments of the PIDs using your radio sticks, but probably not lua script using the softkeys and radio screen. I don't have a taranis but read about it a little.

You can do betaflight OSD adjustments of the PIDs using your radio sticks, but probably not lua script using the softkeys and radio screen. I don't have a taranis but read about it a little.
Ok thx I'll have to read up a little more on the osd way I'm somewhat familir with it. Thx!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nooob help