Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Less AxisFlying Than I Expected To See

syazoo

Reaction score
I joined this Avata forum today mainly because I am interested in learning more about peoples experience with Axisflying kits. I thought I would see a ton of discussion. Not the case and I am very surprised. I am interested in trying out a kit and have looked at what YouTube channels have presented. I like the idea of being able to communicate with people directly who have made decisions between the motor only vs 3.5" kit. I know the Avata 2 is out now, but I am not in any hurry to move to that drone.
The only threads I see here are talking about issues after installing the 3.5" kit. I appears to me that the issues are usually because of a little error in the soldering and some people are installing the props incorrectly.
I have no interests in acrobatic flying. I am interested in cinematic footage which is presented differently than a Mavic will present. The Avata in it's original form is under powered over-all for my taste. Can anyone who did the C1157 installation only tell me how their experience is? Do you like the control that the additional power gives you? Any regrets of not doing a 3.5" upgrade? Do you fly the C157 kit with the Motion Controller 2 or an FPV controller or both?
Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasticninjaguy