Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motor fast, continuous beeping when power on

Jdaniels317

Reaction score
Hello I'm trying to solve an issue I'm having with a drone build. I'm new to the hobby so I'm not really familiar with some parts of the setup of process. I have a F765 FC with INAV 3.0 running. I'm using a Flycolor FLyDragon lite 30A ESC. The motor is a 1806-2400kV motor. For a transmitter I'm using a FrSky Taranis x9 lite with a r9 Mlite Pro RC module. I can get the servos to work fine but the motor beeps continuously at a fast rate, and doesn't respond to the throttle. I have tested it on a servo tester so I know it works in some fashion. I tried changing ESC protocols, turning the reversible motor option on and off in INAV. I'm just troubleshooting with trial and error at this point but I was curious if anyone was familiar with this happening with a motor and if there might be any suggestions.

Thanks for the reply. I do have a fixed wing. I tried this and although similar, one difference for me is that the motor beeps whether the transmitter is on or off. I notice that if I switch off the reversible ESC option in INAV the beeping stops but the motor still won't respond. I am thinking it might be related to ESC calibration but when I try it according to the videos and instructions I've seen it doesn't work.

If I read your comments correct you are aiming to use it so that you can reverse the motors. Are your ESC's setup that way? You can change settings in your ESC and your flight controller.

Attachments

• IMG_2465.jpg
    IMG_2465.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'm not sure my ESC is compatible with BLHeli since I didn't see it on their list of compatible hardware. I'll give it a whirl though! Can't find much support software or anything for the FlyDragon Lite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax