Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My first build

AllpowerFool

Reaction score
I found a kit and RC on amazon was hoping to get some feedback as to whether it would be a decent first build.

Amazon.com: YKS FlySky FS-i6 Upgraded 2.4GHz 6 Channels Radio Control System Transmitter with FS-iA6 Receiver for RC Quadcopter Helicopter: Toys & Games

Amazon.com: LHI 250mm Pro Pure Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Frame Kit + CC3D Flight Controller + MT2204 2300KV Motor + Simonk 12A ESC + 6030 CF Propeller Prop: Toys & Games

Gonna wait on the fpv camera etc until I learn to fly and crash a bit lol Anyone have any experience with these? Will this RC work for this build?

[EDIT]

Okay so I went with a different kit and FC links below, While this one isn't a racing drone etc it is less expensive and therefore I will not be as upset when I crash it ha ha. It's also a bit bigger its a 450, dji flamewheel knock off. got a cc3d FC should have everything by monday. Hopefully the build will go smoothly.

FC from Amazon
Frame Kit

Last edited:
I found a kit and RC on amazon was hoping to get some feedback as to whether it would be a decent first build.

Amazon.com: YKS FlySky FS-i6 Upgraded 2.4GHz 6 Channels Radio Control System Transmitter with FS-iA6 Receiver for RC Quadcopter Helicopter: Toys & Games

Amazon.com: LHI 250mm Pro Pure Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Frame Kit + CC3D Flight Controller + MT2204 2300KV Motor + Simonk 12A ESC + 6030 CF Propeller Prop: Toys & Games

Gonna wait on the fpv camera etc until I learn to fly and crash a bit lol Anyone have any experience with these? Will this RC work for this build?

[EDIT]

Okay so I went with a different kit and FC links below, While this one isn't a racing drone etc it is less expensive and therefore I will not be as upset when I crash it ha ha. It's also a bit bigger its a 450, dji flamewheel knock off. got a cc3d FC should have everything by monday. Hopefully the build will go smoothly.

FC from Amazon
Frame Kit
Hi have you tried the store Banggood it is quite handy for miniquad stuff and reliable.

I did look around on there, it was a little difficult to navigate. The main reason I went with the kit on amazon was the price, when I put all the parts together from Hobby King or Banggood it always added up to $20 - $30 more than the kit. I got everything put together last night, unfortunately the battery shipped separate though so still no flying, can't even bind my transmitter or finish the LibrePilot setup...

I did look around on there, it was a little difficult to navigate. The main reason I went with the kit on amazon was the price, when I put all the parts together from Hobby King or Banggood it always added up to $20 - $30 more than the kit. I got everything put together last night, unfortunately the battery shipped separate though so still no flying, can't even bind my transmitter or finish the LibrePilot setup...
Where's a good place to get 4s lipos for a good price?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax