Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Other goggle options??

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
what are some other goggles that you guys have used that are cheaper than a fat shark but give you just the quality that fat shark gives you. Also needs to have two antenna jacks. I don't want a single

Sorry guys had a really busy day and still going. Virtue is right I have skyzone sky-01 and they are now discontinued. You’re right Bronco they are often as much as FS.
I have had a look at the new eachine goggles and they look ok. Not convinced yet though. Every one raves about the Aomway commanders but I have never used them. You’re budget is really gonna determine what you buy now. Can always upgrade if I
You stick with it.
Not cheap either but check them out.
Eachine EV200D 1280*720 5.8G 72CH True Diversity FPV Goggles HD Port in 2D/3D Built-in DVR Sale - Banggood Mobile

Reactions: broncosdad1317
Sorry guys had a really busy day and still going. Virtue is right I have skyzone sky-01 and they are now discontinued. You’re right Bronco they are often as much as FS.
I have had a look at the new eachine goggles and they look ok. Not convinced yet though. Every one raves about the Aomway commanders but I have never used them. You’re budget is really gonna determine what you buy now. Can always upgrade if I
You stick with it.
Not cheap either but check them out.
Eachine EV200D 1280*720 5.8G 72CH True Diversity FPV Goggles HD Port in 2D/3D Built-in DVR Sale - Banggood Mobile
These look as good if not better than fat sharks. Wow I never seen these. Stu from futures should review these

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.