Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Switched to digital and hope I’m not over my head😬

Piccopower

Reaction score
Just got my dji v2 goggles today. My caddx vista pro will be in later this week. I have read so much about activation issues….. is this still a problem? If not is there any certain step I should take to activate these? I’d like to have them ready for when me drone comes so I can just bind and fly….
Thank you guys for any help.

I bought the DJI FPV Drone, Goggles and fly more package about 6 months ago and did not have any problem with activation or binding. However, I'm not sure about the Caddix vista and the DJI Air Unit. I just purchased a Caddx Vista also but I have not tried the activation process yet. I'm building a wing to install the Caddx Vista in. The activation should not be a problem though.

Reactions: Piccopower
I bought the DJI FPV Drone, Goggles and fly more package about 6 months ago and did not have any problem with activation or binding. However, I'm not sure about the Caddix vista and the DJI Air Unit. I just purchased a Caddx Vista also but I have not tried the activation process yet. I'm building a wing to install the Caddx Vista in. The activation should not be a problem though.
Ok, my fingers crossed….I’ll activate them tonight.

Reactions: FPV Flier
Ok, I’m not very computer savvy at all.
Maybe I downloaded the wrong file.
There was a zip file and a windows exe. Download…. I did the exe.
Could that be my issue?

Awesome guys…. I got them activated finally.
I’m going to use them for fpv digital not with the DJI drone… is there a way to change the 25mw or is that max?
It’s kinda grayed out so I can’t get to it.
I will say it gives me the option to change to fpv drone or fpv digital and then says I have to do a Manuel reset( I’m guessing just unplug them) I’ve done that just not sure if the mw can be changed.

I believe the goggles need to be connected to the Vista unit to change the power settings

Just got my dji v2 goggles today. My caddx vista pro will be in later this week. I have read so much about activation issues….. is this still a problem? If not is there any certain step I should take to activate these? I’d like to have them ready for when me drone comes so I can just bind and fly….
Thank you guys for any help.
You are going to LOVE IT my friend, I hve 7 FPV quads all analog, then one day I ended up being the first place winner of an FPV treasure chest, a few of the items including a digital GepRC Crown Ciniwhoop, well that was just the excuess I needed to try and go digital, I purchased a pair of DJI version 2 goggles, and a few other toys. i could not believe how fantastic it really was, from then on I will only purchase digital equipment, to me it is so worth it.

You are going to LOVE IT my friend, I hve 7 FPV quads all analog, then one day I ended up being the first place winner of an FPV treasure chest, a few of the items including a digital GepRC Crown Ciniwhoop, well that was just the excuess I needed to try and go digital, I purchased a pair of DJI version 2 goggles, and a few other toys. i could not believe how fantastic it really was, from then on I will only purchase digital equipment, to me it is so worth it.
Yes …. I absolutely love it👍

Reactions: FPV Flier
Yes, that's me too AngryPepper! Digital from now own!

Reactions: AngryPepper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax