Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Testing the Avantquads Leggero S5 frame | VLOG #16

I've built quite a few quads but never a top battery build and have thought about building one, that's why I asked. Probably wont build one, you're not the first person I've heard say the bottom slung is more agile. Also, they usually land right side up in crashes. I wonder how much of a difference it makes for turtle mode.
Thanks for the vids Raymon

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Cool video Raymon and nice flying, as usual. That frame looks pretty nice too.

One suggestion: think about keeping the props in gopro view just like it is now! I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect amount of props in view and at a great angle (pretty flat). It was very immersive, putting me into the "cockpit" of the quad. I didn't find it distracting and thought it looked killer. It can easily be annoying but thought your last one was just right.

Cool video Raymon and nice flying, as usual. That frame looks pretty nice too.

One suggestion: think about keeping the props in gopro view just like it is now! I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect amount of props in view and at a great angle (pretty flat). It was very immersive, putting me into the "cockpit" of the quad. I didn't find it distracting and thought it looked killer. It can easily be annoying but thought your last one was just right.
Well I don't like the propnuts on screen. With the new GoPro mount I will just see the props.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax