Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Tinyhawk 2 failsafe dropping

I had a failsafe problem with my Tinyhawk 2 being bound in D16, but I never had the same problem with my Tinyhawk Freestyle 2, even though both quads use the identical AIO board. These things are strange. I'd check your antenna connection to the board and also measure the active element of your antenna. I cut my antenna once with the props. I couldn't even tell by looking, but I knew that must have been what happened after a crash into a tree and all of a sudden I wasn't getting hardly any range. I measured the antenna active element and sure enough, it was cut shorter. I had to replace the antenna and I was back in business.

I had a failsafe problem with my Tinyhawk 2 being bound in D16, but I never had the same problem with my Tinyhawk Freestyle 2, even though both quads use the identical AIO board. These things are strange. I'd check your antenna connection to the board and also measure the active element of your antenna. I cut my antenna once with the props. I couldn't even tell by looking, but I knew that must have been what happened after a crash into a tree and all of a sudden I wasn't getting hardly any range. I measured the antenna active element and sure enough, it was cut shorter. I had to replace the antenna and I was back in business.
Thanks for your reply, I bought another th2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven