Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Tips on learning the FPV Drone

Jot

Reaction score
I have just ordered the DJI FPV Drone (not to be confused with the new one that just came out.) and would like some tips or advice on this new toy I have just ordered. I have used it on the DJI Virtual Flight App, and was overwhelmed when I put it into manual mode, and the controls for manual mode are so unnatural for me, is there any way I could ease in with it? Also I saw a video telling me that to control the drone in manual is that you got to use both sticks for turning, and I find that quite confusing.

Reactions: Steel 63
I have just ordered the DJI FPV Drone (not to be confused with the new one that just came out.) and would like some tips or advice on this new toy I have just ordered. I have used it on the DJI Virtual Flight App, and was overwhelmed when I put it into manual mode, and the controls for manual mode are so unnatural for me, is there any way I could ease in with it? Also I saw a video telling me that to control the drone in manual is that you got to use both sticks for turning, and I find that quite confusing.
I am new to fpv but did not do any virtual stuff. I just flew high and kept my finger on the break button. I gradually got lower and faster. I still can't do manual mode though. I do have 5 batteries, I just had fun with it. Problem is I find it so hard to go back to slow camera work, it just seems so boring. Most important is to have fun with it and eventually you will get better at it.

Reactions: Steel 63
I am new to fpv but did not do any virtual stuff. I just flew high and kept my finger on the break button. I gradually got lower and faster. I still can't do manual mode though. I do have 5 batteries, I just had fun with it. Problem is I find it so hard to go back to slow camera work, it just seems so boring. Most important is to have fun with it and eventually you will get better at it.
My little fleet of Minis has flown a lot less since I got my DJI FPV!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax