Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Today's the day guys!!!!

Good luck bronco, fly it like you stole it ! ;)

Reactions: Wayno52
th

Hahaha thanks guys and I got an arris x220 v2 she's pretty guys. I'm in love. I feel so overwhelmed now though. Gotta flash some stuff I guess idk what some of the stuff it came with is and or how to set up my controller and my throttle limits and all that fun jazz. Someone with FaceTime or something wanna help a guy out

Hahaha thanks guys and I got an arris x220 v2 she's pretty guys. I'm in love. I feel so overwhelmed now though. Gotta flash some stuff I guess idk what some of the stuff it came with is and or how to set up my controller and my throttle limits and all that fun jazz. Someone with FaceTime or something wanna help a guy out
Oh there's a lot to learn about tuning your quad, with hooking up with configurator apps, calibrating your ESCs (if you're not using Dshot), PID tuning (learn to make your own method), and actually learning of skills to fly these beasts. The whole experience is a blast in my opinion. There's gonna be times of big fustrations, but it's all part of the learning curve. I spent months of learning what I can on how to get them to work like you want, glued myself to YouTube vids and reading up on several sites. One site that I found very resourceful to newbs (and pros alike) is propwashed.com. They have very informative articles and also vids on YouTube for building/ tuning racing drones. I'm waiting for parts on my 4th build and can't stand the anticipation. Good luck on your Arris & Happy flying!!!

Reactions: broncosdad1317
Oh there's a lot to learn about tuning your quad, with hooking up with configurator apps, calibrating your ESCs (if you're not using Dshot), PID tuning (learn to make your own method), and actually learning of skills to fly these beasts. The whole experience is a blast in my opinion. There's gonna be times of big fustrations, but it's all part of the learning curve. I spent months of learning what I can on how to get them to work like you want, glued myself to YouTube vids and reading up on several sites. One site that I found very resourceful to newbs (and pros alike) is propwashed.com. They have very informative articles and also vids on YouTube for building/ tuning racing drones. I'm waiting for parts on my 4th build and can't stand the anticipation. Good luck on your Arris & Happy flying!!!
Thanks a lot buddy everything you said was duely noted I have already over come a lot of confusion in the past day and still have more. Trying to figure out if I can make my throttle and use sticks less sensitive

Abit too aggressive for me right now. Would like them less sensitive so it's not sooo touchy
Throttle is tricky... As for right stick you set up expo. You can set it up for yaw, roll, and pitch. But not throttle. Start around 20% expo and it'll make the sticks less sensitive down low. If it's still twitchy jump to 40%

Reactions: broncosdad1317
Throttle is tricky... As for right stick you set up expo. You can set it up for yaw, roll, and pitch. But not throttle. Start around 20% expo and it'll make the sticks less sensitive down low. If it's still twitchy jump to 40%
Thank you I'll try that. Might message you later when I try if I have problems

Reactions: venomoussvt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven