Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

VIFly R220

merdok

Reaction score
IMG_3034.JPG IMG_3036.JPG IMG_3035.JPG Took a few pictures of my 220 and my buddies, mine is the red one. I am a Star Wars fan and have been since I was 7, that was 39 years ago. Anyway, I just saw the new movie "Rogue One" and it might be my favorite yet, I thought the name was perfect.

aahh....been chomping at the bit for those my friend!!

Mark...
look awesome!!!!

IMG_3037.JPG Took me a little while Mark, sorry for the delay.

We all get offf in the morning at 0800 and we are probably headed to the park. Can't wait!! And yes, the movie was freaking awesome! Cdude that would be a cool picture.

That's Funny tGO, are they bigger than normal? We are all rookies.......

They make it easy to replace the props for sure, but I'm a noob too. Btw- we also tried 3 blade props and they make it more stable, but not necessarily more agile. I went back to the 2 blade props and it seems faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tGO I know buddy, no worries. You made me laugh, you can't see a person when we are typing but if you could you would have seen me laugh.
Cdude that's good to know. We are thinking of trying the 3 blades.

Looking good, Brother! I'm really glad to see you guys posting some pics. Makes things more interesting! Can't wait to see some videos!

Jerry

I agree on the pics...I build and design custom car's & Truck's for a living and I am on a Builders forum and I post everyday with build progress (everyone on there gripes if you don't post pics) so I post up about 5 a day on average.
Yes I realize this is a hobby but it all counts to see what everyone is buying,building and Modifying (my 2 cents)

Mark...

Reactions: Jtrjr
I agree on the pics...I build and design custom car's & Truck's for a living and I am on a Builders forum and I post everyday with build progress (everyone on there gripes if you don't post pics) so I post up about 5 a day on average.
Yes I realize this is a hobby but it all counts to see what everyone is buying,building and Modifying (my 2 cents)

Mark...

That is cool, my other drone is a '72 Plymouth Satellite. I have a lot of work to do on it before I get it flying though.

That was always the downfall to the Mopar's they tend to rust pretty bad

Wel I have had some items show up this week.
My batteries,props,parallel board,charger and I guess the Drone showed up by I was at the Shop working yesterday so I have to wait till the morning to go and pick it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax