Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Walkera F210 BNF OSD not working

Greg J

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me with the problem I discovered today. I purchased a Bind & fly F210 (the original one is lost in the woods) which bound to my radio & flys perfectly with no problem. However the OSD is not displaying as it was with the original F210. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

I have one and I think you can reset it with a switch on the bottom had the issue once and just unplugged it and powered back on my problem now is I lose all power at any given time during a race and I'm tired of fixing it lol

I have one and I think you can reset it with a switch on the bottom had the issue once and just unplugged it and powered back on my problem now is I lose all power at any given time during a race and I'm tired of fixing it lol
Thanks thanks for the tip. I actually put in a new OSD & solved th problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax