Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What a day.

Wayno52

Reaction score
So a fantastic Sunday for flying my bird. I was charging my final pack at 10am this morning while chatting with Virtue. I have 4 packs only but usually enough for the time I get to fly. All charged up I set off to my local and fired up my first pack. About 1 minute in cars started rocking up. Cricket day, doh. Anyway I moved on and flew a total of 11 packs today. Not bad. 1 in angle just to make sure all is good, 3 in horizon, prepping myself then the balance in acro. First day of multiple packs in acro. I thought to myself, I have got this. What followed was myself and some guy at the park throwing sticks at my bird firmly lodged in a branch. Upside got my bird back with only 2 trashed props. Downside , it was a big gap in trees so no mr Steele yet. Haha lol

Glad you got her back without too much damage Wayne! The next time you're going to be even better, and soon you're gonna be cruisin that big ole hole in the trees!
:)
Randy

Reactions: Jtrjr and Wayno52
Even from my novice vantagepoint I know you are right, not the most fun part of this but it goes with the territory.
Fly high buddy, cheers!

Reactions: Jtrjr and Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven