Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

ZMR250 w/NAZE32 Rev6- 1st Build

Keifie

Reaction score
I finally finished my first build. So far no smoke in the air.
I built this ZMR250 w/the Afro Naze32-Rev6 FC, Lumenier PDB, DYS 1806-2300kv motors, Afro 12A ESC's w/5v BEC, ImmersionRC-TX, RunCam, Turnigy iA6C RX, and of course the TurnigyEvolution. Flashed the NAZE32 w/the latest firmware on BetaFlight 3.1.1.
I followed several BetaFlight set up videos on YouTube and I'm surprised to say that this girl started up. Everything appears to be good except when I arm the motors the beeper comes on. I checked to make sure it wasn't in the switching from the radio. Also for some reason that I don't think is related to this, is that the failsafe is not responding. When I turn of my radio the motors do not disarm.
Any ideas on why this beeper and failsafe keeping me grounded? Together we can get this girl off this workbench and in the air where she belongs. Lol. I am grateful for any and all help.

It may be beeping for low battery. Verify your battery is fully charged to 4.2V/cell and that your low battery alert setting in betaflight is something like 3.7V/cell.

Reactions: Keifie
Yes I have a switch assigned to arm and another switch assigned to the beeper. The beeping tone is different when arming and switching to beep. I had a few minutes earlier and did a quick hover test. It's in Acro mode w/accelerometer off. It seemed to fly ok. I wanna figure this beeper out before going any further. Thanks for the reply

I thought I checked that setting in BF but come to think of it I really can't remember. I did check the battery before plugging up w/one of those cheap testers & also hovered earlier w/it attached to the batt set @ 3.7v alarm. I'll let you know what I find later. Thanks @theGreenOrange

It may be beeping for low battery. Verify your battery is fully charged to 4.2V/cell and that your low battery alert setting in betaflight is something like 3.7V/cell.
I did find in BF that I'm not getting any reading from the battery volts. I turned off battery volt monitoring in BF and that did stop the beeping when arming. Do you know why I'm not getting battery readings in BF?
Failsafe still doesn't respond when I turn offf my radio. I'm using the Turnigy Evolution. Thanks

Have you connected the Voltage sensing pin on the FC to the battery terminal?

That did it @theGreenOrange! Man it feels good when things come together. And a lot has come together w/this build because of the help I've found here and YT. Still gotta figure out why the FAILSAFE isn't responding. Don't wanna risk a true maiden flight w/out it.

All is good now and She flies beautifully. Thanks for the HELP. Starting a new build today using the Omnibus F4.
This sure beats hovering a camera platform. It's just not my thing anymore now that I've found this fun fun :)

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18