Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Avata Battery fault

Braz

Reaction score
Does anyone know if DJI would just supply the Battery that powers the goggles as it will not power on and i don't want to send the drone back.

You'd have to reach out to DJI support for help to see how they'd want to resolve that issue. They don't typically ask for damaged batteries to be mailed back though.

Have you connected the goggles / cable to it? The battery will not power on without the cable connected.

Have you connected the goggles / cable to it? The battery will not power on without the cable connected.
Yes battery shows 4 lights but will not power up when i press and hold

That's what happens if the cable isn't connected. Your battery is likely fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: msinger
What happens when you connect the battery to the goggles and then attempt to power it on?

1662246086944.png

There's no light that's supposed to flash so still assuming you're doing something wrong. Maybe plug not inserted all the way on battery side, or poor double press timing...

Last edited:
Reactions: harleydude
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!
I changed the title of your post. I'm thinking you meant Avata and not Avatar.

Reactions: KLRSKIR
There's no light that's supposed to flash so still assuming you're doing something wrong. Maybe plug not inserted all the way on battery side, or poor double press timing...
when you double press don't 4 lights flash/ blink then 3 then 2 then 1 to show how battery is discharging

Last edited:
You don't get 4 blinks, only one blinks at a time, and obviously it takes time to discharge, for the first 10% or so all LEDs are on, no blinking.

If your battery stays on and powers the goggles it's OK.

Last edited:
You don't get 4 blinks, only one blinks at a time, and obviously it takes time to discharge, for the first 10% or so all LEDs are on, no blinking.

If your battery stays on and powers the goggles it's OK.
Thanks for the help, got new battery problem solved ..

Did I seriously just read an entire thread on how to power up a DJI battery??? LOL...good times....

D

Reactions: Texas Red

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockercoaster