Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Begginer Kit Mobula6

Miguelgaa

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
My name is Miguel and I'm new to this world of FPV,
I've had some DJI drones (Phantom 3 and 4, Mavic mini and Inspire 2) but know nothing about FPV,
I'm thinking about getting my first kit and just want to be sure that I don+t make any huge mistake,

The kit I was thinking is:
Mobula6 (with extra batteries and Propellers)
DJI Goggles V2
TX16S Controller

Do you think it+s a good starting base for later upgrading it?

Thank you so much for all your help!

I was not aware that digital Mobula6 quads were out there. It seems to me that a dji unit would be to heavy for that drone.

I was not aware that digital Mobula6 quads were out there. It seems to me that a dji unit would be to heavy for that drone.
Thank you for your reply!
So the mobula 6 isn’t compatible with dji goggles is that? I’m really a noob in this world

I'm pretty noobish also.

The dji goggles only work with the dji fpv system, which means there will be either a Caddx Vista or a dji Air unit on board.

However, you can get an analog adapter to work with the dji googles for non digital. BDI Digidapter V2 Analog Module Adapter w/ Cable Management Kit for DJI Digital FPV Goggles
The "digidapter" just gets you a module bay. In order to run analog you still need a module such as rapidfire: ImmersionRC RapidFire Goggle Receiver Module

I have a mobula6 and really enjoy it... but if you want the dji system, you might want a little bigger quad that has the Caddx Vista: iFlight Alpha A85 HD Whoop w/Caddx Nebula Nano Digital HD System

The EMax TinyHawk 2 is a much better choice if you’re going with a whoop style quad, it flys much smoother, and is easier to control. And you’ll need analog goggles, if you want some really good goggles, go with the SkyZone 04 , to me they are much better than FatSharks, I own both. And as for the radio, you can’t go wrong with the RadioMaster TX16, it’s muliprotocol so you can fly many different types of quads with different receivers. By the way, I own 2 of the TinyHawk 2s and 1 TimyHawk 3, that’s because to me they fly the best as far as whoop style quads go. They also sell a combination kit with the TimyHawk 2, goggles, and radio, but they are box goggles which aren’t as good, and the radio is a made quite a bit cheaper, but if you’re just starting out, that isn’t a bad way to go either, depends on you’re spending limit, I went for the higher end stuff right away, and I never regretted it.

Thank you for your reply!
So the mobula 6 isn’t compatible with dji goggles is that? I’m really a noob in this world
The Mobula 6 HD does not transmit in HD. It does have an onboard recorder (to mini SD) that records in 1080P. So you fly in analog and can record in HD at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput