Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Carrying Case?

I

I was thinking the same thing. That is a major miscue in my opinion.
Having taken my MC-case out a few times this week I’m pretty happy with it. Holds the full fly more package, extra battery beyond.

These both look like winners
I agree, but I have to say I'm shying away from MC Cases a bit. I have 4 of them and the foam doesn't last in my experience. I've already retired the Mavic Air 2 case. Now full disclosure, I fly almost everyday and take them to construction sites in a work truck so they see some things! To be honest, the best cases I have are the DJI hard cases (Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual) but it's doubtful they'll make a hard case for this drone.

Oh you snoozed, bro... I ordered it for $265 shipped and got it in a couple days. My only complaint is that it's the version without a slot for the Motion Controller. B&W has some cool stuff though for accessories...

Wall Mount-
Back Pack Kit-View attachment 5156View attachment 5157View attachment 5158
And when did you order it , and through who? Do you have a link?

Got any pictures with your stuff in there, how do you like the way it packs?

Last edited:
Imagine putting that on the ground with the shoulders straps picking up dirt and grime, and then putting that back on one’s clothes as you hoist it up as a backpack. Gross.
Would it be any different than any other backpack?

Amazon... but I'm afraid you guys are out! The price jumped almost $100! Luckily enough a local-ish distributor ordered a few of them after I called everyone in the state and posted them on Amazon and sent me an email. Now you're paying the "import them one at a time" price....
So which interior did you get, seems there are two styles, one with a double goggle battery hole at the top, and one with a single hole between the goggles and the drone.

So, it doesn’t push down on the props. The egg-crate foam rests on the drone hump-head. There is no pressure on the drone head itself, just a soft support.

Then again I am quoting the folks from MC; he seemed pretty knowledgeable and had a clear idea of clearances involved.
That would alleviate my concerns. The head/body of the drone can take some mild pressure without concern, the props not so much.

Here’s the response from Sharon at OVT. The second pic is my response to her.

Attachments

• 5F534358-4B30-4FD4-A181-D034FB7A2105.jpeg
    5F534358-4B30-4FD4-A181-D034FB7A2105.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 14
  • EA95B662-4AF1-4AF2-9E18-6CE1091A837B.jpeg
    EA95B662-4AF1-4AF2-9E18-6CE1091A837B.jpeg
    263.4 KB · Views: 13
That would alleviate my concerns. The head/body of the drone can take some mild pressure without concern, the props not so much.
And I cannot find one of those either, at least not till the middle of may. I emailed MC to see what it would cost USD to ship to me in SC USA.

And I cannot find one of those either, at least not till the middle of may. I emailed MC to see what it would cost USD to ship to me in SC USA.
MC has a shipping calculator at checkout. IIRC it was €38 to Alberta Canada. (2.5 hours from the nearest major city)

What did she say about returning it? I just called and talked to her and had it all worked out in a couple minutes.
They’re yet to agree to a return. Their website says if it’s not damaged returns can be made with a 20% restocking fee however with this, in my opinion, being a design flaw, I don’t think the restocking fee should apply.

Currently I have a piece of packing foam between each battery to eliminate contact.

Reactions: Sayenah
Always hunting orange!! Got a pic with the case open?
That’s the only one available. Not shipping yet, so I have sent an email to get a shipping date. Tomcase is pretty much exactly the same as the
Mccases.

That’s the only one available. Not shipping yet, so I have sent an email to get a shipping date. Tomcase is pretty much exactly the same as the
Mccases.
So it holds the drone with props on?

Mccases.
Hey Starz, where did you find that? It is on the TomCase website

They’re yet to agree to a return. Their website says if it’s not damaged returns can be made with a 20% restocking fee however with this, in my opinion, being a design flaw, I don’t think the restocking fee should apply.

Currently I have a piece of packing foam between each battery to eliminate contact.
Hey Pinpoint, last resort but feel free to show them this thread. I am perplexed that they weren’t quick to acknowledge that their case has a HUGE design flaw which lets these 6S LiPO batteries to bump around! That’s a potential fire hazard.

I think this is their chance to earn some great customer goodwill with this crowd (or lose tons of it) by not charging you the restocking fee and acknowledging that they have to redo their design... I mean, they have a great product concept, but arguing with a potential customer on a conceptual design flaw is just silliness.

I would recommend making a video with your foam separators as well as without them. If you can hear the batteries rattling inside (without foam separators) it should be on the video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agevorgi