Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

You might want to cut a length of zip tie and put it inside the shrink wrap. Even if the zip tie isn't anchored to anything, it will keep the unshielded portion from bending. The rest of the antenna can bend if the radius isn't too tight, but the unshielded portion should be straight.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Nice ride! I fly almost exclusively FLyno gear these days and Josh and the Team is AWESOME! I am lucky that I am local to them and get alot of love and work with them quite a bit. Cerberus is AMAZING!

well, the custom micro build ran into a couple issues. i was looking for just 2s capable..... but first, the vtx button broke going in and then the 4in1 had issues with two motors. so Josh is resetting the bits to handle 3s as well and should ship early next week.

this is the first one theflynoguys have built BNF for anyone. im patient as i know Josh is gonna give me something amazing.
the esc covers for this v2 build to continue will come in that package.

meanwhile we are burning batteries like mad men with the mini.

this thread will continue. i pulled those rx antennas apart and redoing again today with red zip ties.

yes, the cerberus micro is a custom build theflynoshop.com, bnf. I'm just building the Cerb v2. both the mini (3") and micro (2") are BNF custom builds.
good thing is the esc covers for this V2 build are coming in that package.

Reactions: Wayno52
i have a 4tb drive connected to my laptop that i download every days flights to from the micro sd... individual folders for each day. it's interesting to go back into past days and see the changes in my flight style as ive learned to fly these things.
mainly, every evening my son and i watch and review the days flights. if its raining i use the past flights and build a video of them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV