Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Dji Avata 2: Acro Mode?

ebchopra

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been wanting to get into fpv and I was considering purchasing an Avata 2. However, I want to be able to do full acro at some point and I was wondering if the Avata can do that. Ideally, I would buy the drone, some goggles, and a normal remote (not the motion controller) and be able to manually control it. Would the DJI FPV be better for that?
Thanks

Yes it can, as long as you get the FPV RC 3.

The DJI FPV's faster and more powerful, but more fragile too. Different flying styles, Avata's more fun in close quarters/around obstacles, FPV's great for speed and distance in vast areas.

Yes it can, as long as you get the FPV RC 3.

The DJI FPV's faster and more powerful, but more fragile too. Different flying styles, Avata's more fun in close quarters/around obstacles, FPV's great for speed and distance in vast areas.
Thanks for the reply. If I decide to go down this road, do I have to purchase everything separately? All the kits/bundles for the Avata 2 I've seen have the motion controller.
Thanks

Yeah unfortunately there's no way to swap the motion controller with the RC, have to buy the combo and the RC additionally even if you don't care about the MC.
Buying everything separate to avoid the MC is pointless as it comes out way more expensive.

For how to fly manual acro with the Avata 2 and the FPV RC3, check out the great How To video from Ready Set Drone here:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harold_31