Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI CRASH - Video Transmission Error

Streetrascal

Reaction score
Hi All,
Took the fpv drone out to the park and attempted a summersault with low throttle and basically ate s***. The drone powers up and the RC and V2 goggles connect to the ac but I am unable to see anything. When I look at the ac status on the goggles, it says “GPS and vision system unavailable. Unable to hover. Fly with caution.” I also have the “gimbal calibration required. Go to settings and perform auto calibration.” When I perform this task on the googles the completion status remains at 0% until the battery basically dies out. The motors still power up with the rc, but the video still remains to be an issue. I am going to try taking it back out today to see if it will still fly without video.

Definitely will have to use your insurance now. Do you see anything visibly wrong with the drone when you inspect it?

Hi All,
Took the fpv drone out to the park and attempted a summersault with low throttle and basically ate s***. The drone powers up and the RC and V2 goggles connect to the ac but I am unable to see anything. When I look at the ac status on the goggles, it says “GPS and vision system unavailable. Unable to hover. Fly with caution.” I also have the “gimbal calibration required. Go to settings and perform auto calibration.” When I perform this task on the googles the completion status remains at 0% until the battery basically dies out. The motors still power up with the rc, but the video still remains to be an issue. I am going to try taking it back out today to see if it will still fly without video.

The words Low Throttle and FPV do not go together well and almost always end in a cautionary tale. Sorry about your loss ,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to Protec you DJI FPV In the Rain and on Impact

I do loopings rather than tubles, but never at low altitude. I have been surprised by how low it comes out of the looping.

Hi All,
GPS and Vision errors maybe because you’re inside, the loss of video would suggest a damaged camera. The video cable comes out the back of the camera, a big impact on the camera will crush the video cable between the back of the camera and the metal PCB mount. Hope you have refresh/insurance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas