Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine Wizard x220 not taking off

Feels like it's not calibrated an refused to lift off the ground. But it was calibrated in betaflight it's all oriented.. only one side would barly lift

Feels like it's not calibrated an refused to lift off the ground. But it was calibrated in betaflight it's all oriented.. only one side would barly lift
I just watched the video, I see maybe 3 possible problems...

Channel Mapping
FC Orientation
Battery is low.

They would all need to be checked before I would try again.
FC Orientation should be -90 or 270 degrees, either will work since they are the same thing.
Channel map will depend on how the TX is setup, but usually it is either AETR or TAER
Battery should read 4.2 volts for each cell, so if a 3s then 12.6 and if 4s then 16.8. I am guessing the battery could be at storage/nominal voltage or even lower.

Yeah Neo, I am assuming it is a stock Wizard and he hasn't tried to re-flash the FC, but if he has defaulted the config in BF he could have bad orientation now at 0 degrees offset. Also I found a video posted that sounds like (if he is giving it good throttle) that the battery isn't charged. That's what I am thinking anyway from what I can tell.

I just watched the video, I see maybe 3 possible problems...

Channel Mapping
FC Orientation
Battery is low.

They would all need to be checked before I would try again.
FC Orientation should be -90 or 270 degrees, either will work since they are the same thing.
Channel map will depend on how the TX is setup, but usually it is either AETR or TAER
Battery should read 4.2 volts for each cell, so if a 3s then 12.6 and if 4s then 16.8. I am guessing the battery could be at storage/nominal voltage or even lower.
On my Flysky fs i6 The throttle was installed on the right side for some reason I took it apart and flipped them. Now when I turn controller on it beeps untill I up full throttle instead of no throttle. When I hook up to betaflight the model moves correctly to my controller although I did have to change AETR or something to achieve that

Reactions: Keifie
On my Flysky fs i6 The throttle was installed on the right side for some reason I took it apart and flipped them. Now when I turn controller on it beeps untill I up full throttle instead of no throttle. When I hook up to betaflight the model moves correctly to my controller although I did have to change AETR or something to achieve that
Yeah, that's called a "Mode 1" transmitter, what you wanted was a mode 2. So you just moved the gimbals and the wiring to the opposite sides?

Yeah, that's called a "Mode 1" transmitter, what you wanted was a mode 2. So you just moved the gimbals and the wiring to the opposite sides?
I just did a motor test by leaning the quad on all 4 motors and the back right motor was very slow spinning even tho I had it tipped back to the right.. all other 3 motors worked fine

Make sure you load the F3 firmware for the Wizard not F4, unless you've upgraded your FC to an F4 one, or it will be the wrong firmware loaded.
Hey Neo I'm not sure if it's a bad motor or a bad ESC.. can u tell? This is brand new and never had this off the ground yet.

Generally you want to disarm before you unplug the battery, looks like a bad ESC on that arm, it could be the motor, but it is likely the ESC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas