Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Head Tracking!!!!!

Is that a first in the consumer drone market? If it is, I think it'll be a game-changer and develop into being the new norm for higher-end drone systems.
One of the Avata review vids that I watched focused on the head-tracking feature. Blew me away! It's hard to believe it's really that good, but I'll know soon enough.

But a question just occurred to me: Can you get head-tracking using the RC-2 stick controller, or is it only available with the Motion Controller?

And related, can you get head tracking with the Avata using the Goggles V2, or does that require the new Goggles 2?

(Note to DJI...really rotten naming convention for the goggles!)

Thx

But a question just occurred to me: Can you get head-tracking using the RC-2 stick controller, or is it only available with the Motion Controller?

(Note to DJI...really rotten naming convention for the goggles!)
I won't swear to it but I think the video I saw had head tracking with the RC-2 stick controller. So I sorta had the opposite question.

I won't swear to it but I think the video I saw had head tracking with the RC-2 stick controller. So I sorta had the opposite question.
I watched all of the DJI Avata training vids, and it looks like the head tracking will work using the MC with V2 Goggles and the Avata. My next question is, does head tracking work using the MC with the V2s and FPV?

Somebody should do a compatibility matrix for all this stuff!

Thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax