Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

How much does your bird weigh? W/o battery

Speeder

Reaction score
Hey guys,

DIATONE CRUSADER...STOCK. 365G
DIATONE CRUSADER ..ARROW V3 CAMERA .369G
ARMATTAN CHAMELEON..395G

PEACE AND PROGRESS

Keith

Reactions: Jtrjr
Wow!!!75grams. That this must rip...!
The Martian is what ...a 230 mm frame?

Keith

Hey Green,
Where do you buy the colored shrink tube...(purple around the arms)?

Keith

Yeah, that's X-Ray. Don't tell the other ones but he's my favorite!

Jerry
i can see why. Have you ever considered a 6"? Im surprised by how agile and "locked in" mine feels, hopefully the weather lets me get some stick time in tomorrow, i'll post a vid if so

Virtue,

Yeah, I'd like to try a 6". I'd really like to get better with my piloting skills before changing things up too much. I'm really only flying 3-4 of my birds right now. I've got to start getting consistent. I'm going to finish up this QAV-Skitzo, build the Armatten with the new motors and some 30A DShot ESC's and then I'm going to cool it on the building end for a while to concentrate on flying more. It's also time to put some miles on my scooters and do a bit of fishing up at the lake. Too much to do for this old retired guy!

Jerry

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Virtue,

Yeah, I'd like to try a 6". I'd really like to get better with my piloting skills before changing things up too much. I'm really only flying 3-4 of my birds right now. I've got to start getting consistent. I'm going to finish up this QAV-Skitzo, build the Armatten with the new motors and some 30A DShot ESC's and then I'm going to cool it on the building end for a while to concentrate on flying more. It's also time to put some miles on my scooters and do a bit of fishing up at the lake. Too much to do for this old retired guy!

Jerry
lol......dont sound retiring to me....lol, youre a busy guy. ive been thinking about a chameleon build myself, not sure what ill build next, gonna be a while anyway. cant wait to see your chameleon build. i would have never thought a 6" build would be so different (better). more than likely my next build will be a 6", im hooked.

Hey Guys,
I was told that the 6" armattan is more powerful but much less run time and not near as agile....

Keith

Not sure about chameleon but the leapard 6" seems more agile, with plenty of power and about 2-3 min runtime on 4s 1300mah, that being said, its about the same weight as the 5" chameleon. Im sure the 6" leapard can easily run a larger battery

Last edited:
Hey Virtue,
Are those trio blades 6"? They look huge!!!
My apologies ...i thought you were referring to the 6" Armatttan.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine