Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

interference when flying near other drones?

timeless35

Reaction score
Planning to go soon to a local park that allows drones or RC planes to fly around. I've read that for analog fpv you have to be careful/considerate of other drone around you and on what channel you setup to not interfere with other people signal.

Is there something similar to be aware with the digital DJI fpv drone? So far I've flown alone so all my settings are on automatic channel but I don't want to show up in the park and screw up everybody else connection the moment I turn on my drone.

Between multiple DJI systems no.
If people fly FPV with analog systems then it can probably cause issues for them depending on which channel each is on, haven't tried personally.

Please Definitely! watch out for us analog folks. It'll Definitely! blow out our video not just standing next to us but even flying by.
If you see other pilots I'd suggest that you go by and introduce yourself and have a quick chat before plugging in. It'll be appreciated, probably prevent someone crashing. Everyone I've talked to has been super cool and who knows, you might even make some new friends.

Please Definitely! watch out for us analog folks. It'll Definitely! blow out our video not just standing next to us but even flying by.
If you see other pilots I'd suggest that you go by and introduce yourself and have a quick chat before plugging in. It'll be appreciated, probably prevent someone crashing. Everyone I've talked to has been super cool and who knows, you might even make some new friends.
That's what I thought. Definitely will be careful when flying around other people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux