Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mobula 7 1s Issues

dragon3

Reaction score
Hello, after hours of tinkering I have come to ask for help. I have a radiomaster zorro reciever and a mobula 7 1s drone that worked perfectly out of the box for a couple of months. A while ago i put in a new frame and new props. I suspect I put the wrong props on because it didn't fly... I was wrongfully under the impression that it was a software issue and not that I had the props on wrong. So I did what I thought would be best and updated both. Which was a nightmare. Long story short currently my zorro is on elrs version 3.1.1 and edgetx version 2.7.0. My drone is on a clean install of betaflight version 4.4.2. The issue is when I go to fly it now it gets off the ground but stutters in the air and sometimes dies and sometimes goes out of control. I know the props are no longer the issue because it can get off the ground, and everything in the betaflight previews look good. I have not touched the PID values and I shouldn't have to because the stock ones are fine, they at least don't spaz out on me. Any opinions on what I should do next?

this is the dump I used

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18