Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

simple fpv recorder

spikey1973

Reaction score
hey guys,

i came to the conclusion that the set i bought (see below) doesn't entail any recording capabilities, which is a bummer. one just wants to see how he messed up to learn from and annoy people on facebook and stuff.

so i am looking to a (onboard) capability to record the images from the fpv cam. i understand that a gopro / runcam/ mobius can solve this. but i really don't need the extra cam, weight, costly expenses (already spend waaaaaaaay to much on this for the moment).

and for some reason it just seems silly to have two cams on board. so just an pcb with sd card recordings option should be fine...

seems like i can hardly be the first to bump into this.
i was looking at een rpi / arduino solution but haven;t found anything simple.

so any tip would really be appreciated

oh yeah i did find some relative cheap dvr recorders but the were big and with just minor resolution recordings. am looking at minimal 720 p (have an 700 tvl sony cam i believe)

kind greatings

Matthieu

hey guys,

i came to the conclusion that the set i bought (see below) doesn't entail any recording capabilities, which is a bummer. one just wants to see how he messed up to learn from and annoy people on facebook and stuff.

so i am looking to a (onboard) capability to record the images from the fpv cam. i understand that a gopro / runcam/ mobius can solve this. but i really don't need the extra cam, weight, costly expenses (already spend waaaaaaaay to much on this for the moment).

and for some reason it just seems silly to have two cams on board. so just an pcb with sd card recordings option should be fine...

seems like i can hardly be the first to bump into this.
i was looking at een rpi / arduino solution but haven;t found anything simple.

so any tip would really be appreciated

oh yeah i did find some relative cheap dvr recorders but the were big and with just minor resolution recordings. am looking at minimal 720 p (have an 700 tvl sony cam i believe)

kind greatings

Matthieu

Hi,

Did you ever add a DVR to your quad? I am thinking of doing the same thing, using an HMDVR. Anybody ever used one? I also would prefer to save weight and don't need HD quality recordings. Anyone???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput