Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

So much fun - MOSKITO

The QX70 looks tame

Where is Bangood located? we got a local shop and I really would like to give my local shop money but Im not ready to buy a new controller yet. Will the little eachine work off my "eachine i6" controller or my frysky controller that should be arriving soon?

Banggood is in China. I would doubt if local shops have something like that but you never know.

If it is an ARF you just need to install a micro receiver for your radio. If it is BNF they typically let you choose a receiver, make sure they offer flysky. Most of them do.

Banggood is in China. I would doubt if local shops have something like that but you never know.

If it is an ARF you just need to install a micro receiver for your radio. If it is BNF they typically let you choose a receiver, make sure they offer flysky. Most of them do.

I seen in the specs they do have the flysky receiver. Thanks for all the kick Arsh advice guys

Reactions: theGreenOrange
I'll upload the first outside flight tonight

I just purchased the EV800. I need that better resolution than my VR008. Hope thier better

Lol. Wow this thing has mad prop wash outside. Made it a little odd to fly. Now to figure out speedy turns while avoiding prop wash. But other than that **** branch all went well.

Last edited:
Flies so much better with prop guard off and with the LHCP antenna changed.

AWESOME!! I cant wait to be that good

Reactions: Serius
Emax has one coming out in march. I thinks it's 99$ brushless 2s

No I just saw it in the Sebring flight test video release today.

Baby hawk @9:18

2 pin jst-xh? Hard to tell from the pictures. Or looks like an eflight connector.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya