Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Streaming android phone screen to FPV goggles (skyzone 04x)

zazas321

Reaction score
Hello. I am involved in a project which requires us to stream phone screen to FPV goggles. Could someone advice me whether this is possible or not? I require to stream screen view from android phone directly to FPV goggles (the connection can be wired or wireless doesnt matter). Lets say I want to play some youtube videos on my android phone and see the video through fpv goggles.

You would need goggles that have an HDMI input, and a phone that can output to HDMI through USB-C with the appropriate cable/adapter.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Hello. I am involved in a project which requires us to stream phone screen to FPV goggles. Could someone advice me whether this is possible or not? I require to stream screen view from android phone directly to FPV goggles (the connection can be wired or wireless doesnt matter). Lets say I want to play some youtube videos on my android phone and see the video through fpv goggles.
I was wondering too if that was possible i have mavic clone drone that shows live video on my smartphone through wifi but i would like to use my skyzone goggles to vies the video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax