Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Taranis QX7 Not Working

ENeyNey99

Reaction score
Hi all!

I charged up my 2000 man Ni-MH, 7.2 Volt FrSky battery. Yet, the radio will not turn on when I try to power it up. If I hold the power button on, a little 'pop' noise comes out, and I see the pixelated face of a sleeping emoji. Has anyone else had this issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you!

Hi all!

I charged up my 2000 man Ni-MH, 7.2 Volt FrSky battery. Yet, the radio will not turn on when I try to power it up. If I hold the power button on, a little 'pop' noise comes out, and I see the pixelated face of a sleeping emoji. Has anyone else had this issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you!
Assuming you haven’t dropped the controller and the battery is fully charged, maybe take the battery out and plug it back in again. Did it power up ok before the last charge? My QX7S would occasionally do the same for reasons unknown and I ended buying a new battery. I run crossfire at 500mW and it eats into battery life so maybe that was part of the problem. The pop noise is normal on mine when it powers down.
Are you holding the button down long enough for it fire up?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I think I have read where when this happens the internal coin/disk battery needs to be removed for a minute and put back in, you may want to try that.

Reactions: tevek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax