Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

test vid

Wayno52

Reaction score
So i left work a bit early today to try new cam. It actually goes ok for the price. No gopro but not too bad. flight is also very average but we all start somewhere.

hmmmm was going to post vid but says too large. any ideas?

Hey Wayne, it say vid unavail for me. What is your youtube channel link, for instance this is mine I think...

FPV-FOG The Flying Dog 8P

I want to see if I can see it that way, maybe the link you grabbed for the vid isn't right or something but I should be able to see it on your YT channel.

Also about the audio not lining up, I have the same thing when I use windows app, as soon as I load it into my video editor to trim out the garbage all is fine. I think the prob is windows app and not the video itself.

About the shutting off after 3 mins... does it shut off completely or does it stop recording one file and open a new one.

Time and date probably is set by a file in the root of the sd card in the thing like mine does. If I look on my sd after turning the camera on for the first time with the sd in it, the camera creates a file called "TIMEREST.txt"

If I mod that file with say notepad and plug in a current date/time then the camera reads that at turn on and sets the internal clock.

Do you have any file in the root of the sd card after it has been in the camera?

Reactions: Wayno52
Also after you upload it to YT, you need to hit the "Publish" button to make it available for others to see, do you remember hitting the publish button after upload?

You know... I would be glad to do a WebEx meeting or something with you to help check it out if your interested.

If I turn the sq11 on and dont start recording it will shut off after 1 minute, so I wonder what Wayne may be running into with his.

+1 on Vv's sentiments, and don't forget Wayne, we could coffee or beer over a webex type meeting and maybe I could help.
I can set it up you would just have to install TeamViewer (best cheap free trial webex going).
Let me know buddy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viorel007