Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

test vid

Ok so it does not turn itself off it starts a new video after 3 minutes. you were right again guys. Randy it does shut off after 1 minute without use but 3 min seems to be why i cant get a complete video. i will look at editing at some stage but for now i just want to fly lol. so that being said, here is the second part.

Yeah, I am going to be spending time watching trick tutorial vids, playing with the sim, fixing/modding quads and watching the weather reports.
Winter is officially bringing my flying to a halt... for a while. Tuesday looks like my last shot and it will be WINDY so... windchill and squirrely quad in the gusts.

upload_2017-12-23_14-5-17.png

Reactions: Wayno52
Good on ya Randy I will give them a go. Yup that weather looks a bit different to ours mate. As virtue says weather is always fine in DRL land. Still not really hot yet but not bad.

Attachments

• 79F22AC0-7065-4468-8E7B-56B20EF972B5.png
    79F22AC0-7065-4468-8E7B-56B20EF972B5.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Good on ya Randy I will give them a go. Yup that weather looks a bit different to ours mate. As virtue says weather is always fine in DRL land. Still not really hot yet but not bad.

I will rejoice for your good weather while I freeze, just as I'm sure you will root for us during our good time while you freeze. Man if they would get cracking on this "Transporter" stuff from Star Trek, we could drink beer and fly wherever the mood suited us! ;)

I see you get my drift. Boy wouldn't it be something, meeting up with Jerry, Danny, Green and us to fly together, I'd get a good jag on and let Jerry be the DSG (Designated Sober Guy).
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viorel007