Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

test vid

Good, then when I need your help with something you can TeamViewer with me! ;)
If I thought I could help or vis-versa, I'd be glad to altho i wouldn't recommend it to Wayne or anyone else tho, the laptop I use for my quads is about all i use it for and am not worried about sensitive info on it

Last edited:
Only a 3 min vid but it takes ages to upload. Is that normal?
It can take a while, a lot depends on what the format is and whether YT will have to re-encode it on the fly, wouldn't worry, many things can make upload a little slow and it will USUALLY get there eventually.

Reactions: Wayno52
And no I definitely did not hit publish guys. I also think my sd card is to small and crappy quality so will get new one today. Only takes max 32gb but what brand and quality is best?
I would look for a Class 10 and/or U1 rating. There is still a huge variation in read/write speeds from make to make. I have Samsung's that are twice as fast as SanDisk's with the exact same rating. I have never noticed any degradation over time Vv and I have some that are 5+ years old and used everyday, still read and write as reliably and as fast as they ever did, but now they get banged around pretty good sometimes and a borderline card slot and static discharges could definitely do damage to them.

Ok thanks again guys. It says about an hour to upload so I will just be patient. I just watched it again and noticed a strange sound which is as if I have a bad motor or something. I hope it uploads so I can get your opinion on the sound. It flies fine but definitely a strange sound at times.

Simply killer Wayne!!! The motors sound fine to me too, I think it may just be the angle to the breeze playing tricks with the mic you hear. There is definitely an issue with the sound not being synced with the video when I watched it. I will need to look into this since it happens to my raw footage from my sq11 and I think mine is even further out of time than yours. Still when I load it into PowerDirector it seems to fix it auto-magically, but if I play the raw file off the camera with window app it's there big time. If I use windows app to play the finished product from PowerDirector (MP4, YT native format that will upload fastest) then the sound is synced but the app cant keep up and freezes and stutters. I think it's a windows problem

Ok Randy I will try research as well. Thanks heaps for the great comments and all the help you guys. I would not be flying at all if I didn’t have you all here to work through all the issues I have had. I would have thrown the bird in the bin by now. You are all simply fantastic. Wayne

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I viewed it on windows and didn't notice an audio issue, I''l look again
Not sure if its a lag or if its just the way he's throttling. The tune sounds really good, no oscillations, etc

I viewed it on windows and didn't notice an audio issue, I''l look again
That is interesting Vv, it was definitely there for me so I will watch again too. I don't have any issues rendering 4K's on H.265 encoding so I dont think it's my PC, it's a pretty beefy 6th gen core i7 with 24 gigs ram and 2 solid state drives (1 Samsung and 1 NVME so they scream at about 650 MBs writes and 3 GBs reads).

Thanks heaps for the great comments and all the help you guys. I would not be flying at all if I didn’t have you all here to work through all the issues I have had. I would have thrown the bird in the bin by now. You are all simply fantastic. Wayne

What goes around comes around Wayne, and you all started this when you befriended me on this forum many months ago. I couldn't agree more, you all ARE simply fantastic and I'm glad to be mates with ya!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viorel007