Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

2 Drones 1Cup, err.. I mean RC

Jack Ley

Reaction score
Hey all, I am new to the racing quad hobby and I recently bought a 250 class storm that I am very happy with, I am using the AT9 RC/transmitter, which I am also very happy with. I was thinking of getting another racing quad, like 180 class, or just something a little cheaper that I can beat up while practicing. My question is, will my AT9 RC control both quads? Obviously not at the same time, but just individually. I am pretty sure it can, but I cannot find anything on google that walks you through the process, at least not with the AT9. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Hey all, I am new to the racing quad hobby and I recently bought a 250 class storm that I am very happy with, I am using the AT9 RC/transmitter, which I am also very happy with. I was thinking of getting another racing quad, like 180 class, or just something a little cheaper that I can beat up while practicing. My question is, will my AT9 RC control both quads? Obviously not at the same time, but just individually. I am pretty sure it can, but I cannot find anything on google that walks you through the process, at least not with the AT9. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!
Nice title. Look up "AT9 binding" on YouTube/google, and yes, you can bind it to both receivers as long as you are using the right type of recievers

Reactions: Jack Ley

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax