Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Are any drones not made in China?

Guz

Reaction score
Does anyone know of fpv drone companies that make their electronics and components "not in China". We just had the 4th of July and it kinda got me thinking that maybe I could/should try to support companies other than ones based in Communist China. I think I am going to attempt a build completely excluding Chinese parts and see if its way more expensive, if it works as well etc.

Any thoughts or leads?

Thanks

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Try Google. However, it is doubtful (IMO) that you will find anything that is made in any country that doesn't have some electronic components that are not made in China.

Does anyone know of fpv drone companies that make their electronics and components "not in China". We just had the 4th of July and it kinda got me thinking that maybe I could/should try to support companies other than ones based in Communist China. I think I am going to attempt a build completely excluding Chinese parts and see if its way more expensive, if it works as well etc.

Any thoughts or leads?

Thanks
Let me know if you find any. I am having the same problem finding non-Chinese parts (electronics especially) for my fixed-wing aircraft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18