Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Best place to buy this thing??

You can use any other USB-C cable you have laying around.

The controller's battery lasts pretty much forever so you don't even need to bother charging it fully for your first flight.

I’ve looked for another battery for the goggles and I’m not having any luck. If there are some out there that someone knows about, let me know. Or are people using something else?

Got mine from the DJI store with the other accessories I ordered on day one.

Had I known how fast that little battery went down, I would have bought another one also. Lesson learned.

Reactions: A.O.
The battery for the goggles takes the longest. You just need one more for the controller. Any c type cable should work as long as the charger part is the correct output. I’ve been using an Apple charger.
Just the charger that came with it.. It has 2 out ports, ut only one cable.

i was also surprised about only having one usb-a/usb-c cable for charging... but luckily had another one.

true about the goggles battery its also goes down pretty quick, and seems to take quite a while charge.
(esp. notice it when using the DJI flight sim, I think its also powering the iphone then too...)

btw: I noticed the controller seems to charge itself via usb when you use it in a sim :)

i was also surprised about only having one usb-a/usb-c cable for charging... but luckily had another one.

true about the goggles battery its also goes down pretty quick, and seems to take quite a while charge.
(esp. notice it when using the DJI flight sim, I think its also powering the iphone then too...)

btw: I noticed the controller seems to charge itself via usb when you use it in a sim :)
Oh I dont know about that, the sim seems to drain my phone pretty quick!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya