Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Best place to buy this thing??

I know I can get it in 3-4-5 days from amazon, how long does it take if I order from DJI?
Some reading material.

Reactions: A.O.
Nothing I can find on the DJI site tells me shipping time, I don't want to wait a month if its coming from china!

it should say next to each product when you put it in your basket (does here in the EU)
e.g. combo pack is saying 2-5 days.

however, in practice this seems a bit vague everything I ordered was either 2-5 days, or 3-7 days.

yet the combo pack was shipped the next day, and the fly more has been 14 days, and the motion controller I still dont have a date for.
but I think this was all kind of a blip, demand was high, and they seem to have loads of the combo pack - but seemed to have been caught out a bit on the extras, which all sold out - they seem to now be catching up.
(this is all DJI EU, not sure if the US is the same)

Reactions: A.O.
Ok, looks like DJI may be spotty on delivery times. Just ordered mine from Amazon, supposed to be here Saturday! WOOT WOOT :D :D :D
Once I get over the sticker shock I can start looking at accessories.... motion control, batteries, case, and............

it should say next to each product when you put it in your basket (does here in the EU)
e.g. combo pack is saying 2-5 days.

however, in practice this seems a bit vague everything I ordered was either 2-5 days, or 3-7 days.

yet the combo pack was shipped the next day, and the fly more has been 14 days, and the motion controller I still dont have a date for.
but I think this was all kind of a blip, demand was high, and they seem to have loads of the combo pack - but seemed to have been caught out a bit on the extras, which all sold out - they seem to now be catching up.
(this is all DJI EU, not sure if the US is the same)
Thanks, It did not say anything even after going to check out... just ordered from amazon

Reactions: thetechnobear
Forewarned!
Oh I understand and am not arguing the point, Just have to figure out where I am financially! I did it the same way with my MA2, added batteries, case, and "stuff"... I'll get there..

At least at the moment ordering the extras doesn’t cost more later vs putting it all together as a package

Well ordering a single battery is a bit of a bad deal, the FMC is cheaper than 2 batteries and includes the charging hub...

Yes, and you will thank me later. You will burn through one quarter of a battery just to get the little speed bomb activated and updated.
Here is that cable, its exactly 42 1/2 " long

IMG_5230.JPGIMG_5231.JPG

Got it. Thanks
The blue color is the clue.
You are welcome.
I wish they included enough cables to charge everything at once, as it is I cannot charge the goggle battery and the controller at the same time. The charger has enough ports, but it doesn't come with enough cables.

The battery for the goggles takes the longest. You just need one more for the controller. Any c type cable should work as long as the charger part is the correct output. I’ve been using an Apple charger.

This one works well too. I think it came from a mini package.4C3B3795-4716-45A9-9865-93A027103E93.jpegFC48D1FD-DF3E-4968-A4D0-677360F7A273.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone