Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Carrying Case?

I first heard about this case on this thread, so credit to the original poster. They don’t offer different colors on their website, I called and checked and I still haven’t received confirmation yet.

free shipping to the US
But that has it listed at $359 and I don’t know if that includes shipping???

But that has it listed at $359 and I don’t know if that includes shipping???
Sorry, those are 359 Maple Leaves. That’s Leaf money. I ordered the day before yesterday and after conversion I paid USD $293 shipped. Omni has a warehouse in the US which ships for free, and you don’t pay taxes.

Last edited:
My GPC shows up on Monday. I’m sure that I’ll be happy with it as I have been with all their other cases.

Reactions: Sayenah
My GPC shows up on Monday. I’m sure that I’ll be happy with it as I have been with all their other cases.
Shoving that huge (Mod Removed Language)Nanuk 945 in the trunk of my convertible with the top down is a (Mod Removed Inappropriate Language)chore. The best thing about the more compact “props off” cases like your GPC and the Nanuk 925 is the size! Look at the PGYTECH FPV case; it is props off but so tiny!

Last edited by a moderator:

I first heard about this case on this thread, so credit to the original poster. They don’t offer different colors on their website, I called and checked and I still haven’t received confirmation yet.

free shipping to the US
I’m not sure if I was the original poster but I’m sure I linked it in the thread at some point, as well as the more compact Nanuk 930 (only carries 3 batteries including the drone mounted battery). I’ve been dealing with OmniView Tech for about a year and so far they’ve been great to deal with. IIRC it’s free shipping in Canada and the US on all orders over $99.

I was too impatient to wait for a different colour lol. Had I waited I would’ve went with orange. I may order an empty Nanuk 945 in the future and repurpose this one for additional gear

Shoving that huge (Mod Removed Language)Nanuk 945 in the trunk of my convertible with the top down is a (Mod Removed Inappropriate Language)chore. The best thing about the more compact “props off” cases like your GPC and the Nanuk 925 is the size! Look at the PGYTECH FPV case; it is props off but so tiny!
Yep, for me it’s worth taking off the props.

I’m not sure if I was the original poster but I’m sure I linked it in the thread at some point, as well as the more compact Nanuk 930 (only carries 3 batteries including the drone mounted battery). I’ve been dealing with OmniView Tech for about a year and so far they’ve been great to deal with. IIRC it’s free shipping in Canada and the US on all orders over $99.

I was too impatient to wait for a different colour lol. Had I waited I would’ve went with orange. I may order an empty Nanuk 945 in the future and repurpose this one for additional gear
I pretty much only fly at home and if not I’ve got a pick up truck I can haul whatever case I need.
I do not want to yank props off and on all the time!

For anybody who doesn’t mind taking the props off, and is satisfied with 3 batteries, the Nanuk 925 is on sale go $238CDN (~$189USD) at www.hardcases.ca using promo code SPRINGSALE at the checkout. I believe they’re free shipping in the US as well

Reactions: A.O.
I hear ya. I have 5 and contemplating a 6th since the case can hold it lol
I may be mixing up people here but I believe you ordered the 945 yes? I think that holds 5 batteries, at least that’s what I get from the pics

I may be mixing up people here but I believe you ordered the 945 yes? I think that holds 5 batteries, at least that’s what I get from the pics
Shoot, you’re right! I thought I counted 5 besides the drone mounted battery. Maybe one will fit in the spare hood spot. Who needs that hood anyway? ?

Shoot, you’re right! I thought I counted 5 besides the drone mounted battery. Maybe one will fit in the spare hood spot. Who needs that hood anyway? ?
Isn’t that spot for the motion controller?

and yeah I laughed out loud when I saw the OmniTech website picture with the hood stored in that spot. WTF. Carrying around a spare hood... just for those moments when you want to play dress up with your FPV drone haha

and yeah I laughed out loud when I saw the OmniTech website picture with the hood stored in that spot. WTF. Carrying around a spare hood... just for those moments when you want to play dress up with your FPV drone haha
?

I could be wrong, but I assumed the spot directly above the drone was for the motion controller. I’ve highlighted the area I’m referring to in the attached picture

Attachments

• DDD5CA02-C762-4187-98A8-EEAAE95CDE73.jpeg
    DDD5CA02-C762-4187-98A8-EEAAE95CDE73.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 15

Yes, what’s the deal with the extra hood? And why is it only in one color?

?

I could be wrong, but I assumed the spot directly above the drone was for the motion controller. I’ve highlighted the area I’m referring to in the attached picture
Oh dude this is making me laugh. So when I talked to the OmniTech rep yesterday to get confirmation on motion controller storage, I had him put his motion controller in one of the holes “next to the headset”. He confirmed it “goes in, stays solid, and case closes”

now I am terribly confused in which hole he put it in. What a question to ponder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18