Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Carrying Case?

Yes I have the MC Cases fpv foam on order. Check their site; they have the exterior dimensions of the hard case (not the foam) on their site. Compare that with the exterior/interior dimensions of a Nanuk 945. It will give you a rough idea. You can also email them and get the dimensions of the foam alone.
Was just there, I saw no pre-cut foam available for sale separate.

Nor the option of the bracers cutting.

Was just there, I saw no pre-cut foam available for sale separate.

Nor the option of the bracers cutting.
The new modified bracers friendly version pictures will be updated in a couple of days; that will be their default version to sell.

to get the foam alone, email their customer support. It should be under “contact us”

I am on my phone but let me reach home and see if I can provide you with the email I am using

Reactions: A.O.
Yes I have the MC Cases fpv foam on order. Check their site; they have the exterior dimensions of the hard case (not the foam) on their site. Compare that with the exterior/interior dimensions of a Nanuk 945. It will give you a rough idea. You can also email them and get the dimensions of the foam alone.
The MC-Cases dimensions that were posted earlier in the thread are similar to the INTERIOR dimensions of the Nanuk 945. If those MC-Cases dimensions are exterior the foam will likely be too small for the Nanuk 945

**********EDIT**********

MC-Cases EXTERIOR - 21.85 x 16.85 x 8.31 inches

Nanuk 945 INSIDE - 22 x 17 x 8.2 inches

Last edited:
I just got an email from Nanuk and they liked my suggestion and said they would bring it to the attention of their design team. Fingers crossed.

I just got an email from Nanuk and they liked my suggestion and said they would bring it to the attention of their design team. Fingers crossed.
I emailed them, as well, at initial release of the Nanuk 925 for DJI FPV saying they should make a larger case to hold more batteries. I didn’t get a response though. They would be wise to get on it quickly

Last edited:
Reactions: A.O.
I emailed them, as well, at initial release of the Nanuk 925 for DJI FPV saying they should make a larger case to hold more batteries. I didn’t get a response though. They would be wise to get on it quickly
MC Cases updated the pics on their website with the new design.

as you can see, the case can now accommodate braces on, as well as front and rear props on!

So for now I'm going to wait a little bit and see if and what Nanuk is going to do.

Man, I swear I buy at least 3 hard cases for every drone I get...
Hahahah I have two already. I just plucked out a Nanuk 945 and while I wait for the next month and a half of a more civilized custom cut solution on the way from MC Cases

Hahahah I have two already. I just plucked out a Nanuk 945 and while I wait for the next month and a half of a more civilized custom cut solution on the way from MC Cases

I'm in with the Harbor Freight case and the B&W case already....

I'm just using one of my range bags for now... but I have to take the props off!

Got any pics of that plucked Nanuk?

Got any pics of that plucked Nanuk?
Hey there, alright so here is a picture of the plucked 945

- I made some mistakes with the first layer of foam and you can see that with the “battery tray” I made.

- I have stress tested the **** thing by throwing it around (as it will be thrown around by customs when I travel). NOTHING MOVES! :D

- the drone’s landing gear and battery are held in the second layer of foam. The drone’s “hump head” and the battery height are snugly held down from the lid top and prevents anything from moving around.

Attachments

• D11F1715-DBA1-4478-818D-9E8CA6FE6FEA.jpeg
    D11F1715-DBA1-4478-818D-9E8CA6FE6FEA.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 17
Also, I am in touch with Foama, the guys who made the insert for OmniTech 945 and hoping to work with them in designing a custom solution for the 945

till I get that, this plucked 945 is a good default

Yeah, looks like a piece of crap! I cant believe he puts his fancy drone in there!! HAHA!!!

Just having fun Sayenah, my internet friend I've never met.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayenah

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.