Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Getting Video off Avata

ddodell

Reaction score
A new Avata owner here ... seems like a common complaint is accessing the SD card or USB port on the Avata itself.

Has anyone found a good solution to make this easier?

Thanks

David

I bought a couple different USB-C right angle adapters on Amazon but had more trouble getting them to fit right than actually using my fumble-fingers. Getting the card out is not usually a problem after getting the cover out of the way. Getting it in is a little more trying. I guess I haven't flown enough to have a big issue with it yet.

I bought a couple different USB-C right angle adapters on Amazon but had more trouble getting them to fit right than actually using my fumble-fingers. Getting the card out is not usually a problem after getting the cover out of the way. Getting it in is a little more trying. I guess I haven't flown enough to have a big issue with it yet.
I kinda wondered about the right angle adapters, now I know not to bother. I usually pull the card out with the help of some offset forceps. (after releasing the card) Getting the cover out of the way seems to be the biggest hassle.

Thank you ... I did try that ... more pain then it was worth ... returned.

AxisFlying just put out an upgrade kit, which has the USB-C port on the bottom of the frame. It also opens the prop guards up to 3.5 inches and changes the bolt pattern for the motors to a 4 bolt, opening up the whole motor market. So bigger props, better motors, and easier access. Got mine in yesterday and am going to switch the guts over this week.

Attachments

• Axisflying_AVATA_3_5_frame_kit_for_DJI_AVATA_to_get_more_powerful_1677658770176_4.jpg
    Axisflying_AVATA_3_5_frame_kit_for_DJI_AVATA_to_get_more_powerful_1677658770176_4.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 15
AxisFlying just put out an upgrade kit, which has the USB-C port on the bottom of the frame. It also opens the prop guards up to 3.5 inches and changes the bolt pattern for the motors to a 4 bolt, opening up the whole motor market. So bigger props, better motors, and easier access. Got mine in yesterday and am going to switch the guts over this week.
Interested to hear what you think of it's performance.

I watched the install vid, soldering involved. Probably not for me. Too bad it could not be plug and play

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RcRen