Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help with Eachine Goggles Two....?

Serius

Reaction score
Hello

Just got my new eachine goggles two and after charging the battery I turned it on and did auto search....it found the channel but there's no color and the screen is "scrolling"(for lack of a better term, not sure how to describe it). It's like an old school TV with the lines going fast from bottom of screen to top.

One of you have them on here...did I get a defective one?

Your on the wrong channel. Auto search just gets you close to the channel.

I can see thru the scrolling lines the picture. And I searched thru every frequency. All other frequencies are no picture at all or static

I don't have the goggles, they might be broke? They eachine lol. Still sound like your missing the channel by a few either by switching freq and not channel or channel and not freq. set it manually on both vtx vrx and if you still get static you know something wrong.

You keep saying you go through the freq...but are you going up and down on the band channels?

Tsp all fixed Orange Green was correct. It was set of PAL or Europe needed to be on NTSC

Reactions: TraumaChaser
This autocorrected the **** outta my post. ****

What direction do you point the patch antenna for best results? Lol on you post about being a true patriot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax