Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I'd love to buy my first fpv drone

simika

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hello everyone I'm simone from italy :)
I bought a Mavic some months ago and I live it... but right now I feel I'd love to learn the real "fly" :)
honestly 8 don't wanna build it.. i'd like to buy one "medium quality" so not the best but neither the worst lol
and I don't know which RC would be the right one.. and which glasses ahaha, basically I need you and this forum :)
thank you :)

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Hey simika,
I'm new to FPV drones as well, but I've done some research and maybe I can help you a little. I would also recommend searching around this forum's "General Discussion" section as well as "Pilot's Check In". I found a lot of useful information here, and I also have been looking at getting some "medium quality" gear.

the main drone that I was looking at for my first one was the Eachine Wizard X220. It is reasonably priced but is not low-end. You could also look into the X220S that will be coming out soon.
I ended up ordering the Diatone Tyrant S 215 thanks to theGreenOrange's recommendation.

As for goggles, I pretty much only considered the Eachine Goggles Two. Not nearly as expensive as the popular Fat Sharks, but still quite good. The only issue is that they don't have a focus slider, so if you wear corrective lenses this could be an issue.

Take a look around YouTube as well. There are plenty of great channels with lots of reviews on products. I personally got a lot of information from UAVFutures.

Good luck!

Hi Simika,
The Diatone crusader GT200 is a great first bird AS WELL.

IT WAS MY FIRST and i love it. Fast agile tough as nails.
Rtf 300.00

Peace Keith

Reactions: simika
hello everyone I'm simone from italy :)
I bought a Mavic some months ago and I live it... but right now I feel I'd love to learn the real "fly" :)
honestly 8 don't wanna build it.. i'd like to buy one "medium quality" so not the best but neither the worst lol
and I don't know which RC would be the right one.. and which glasses ahaha, basically I need you and this forum :)
thank you :)

Check out the Eachine Wizard X220... you can get it RTF (Ready To Fly). Just Google it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

guys thanks to all of you I made my first steps to fpv race drone.. I bought these items :
e36858ee79a824d132f43b346b04404e.jpg

Googles will arrive soon and I'll do some simulator as many suggested ;) the fpv drone is in pre order so probably one month of waiting ;) so excited, thank you

Reactions: Keifie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine