Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mobula7 EU-LBT TaranisQ X7 Binding Problem!

hmm.. i never had that issue - maybe try to calibrate the gyro in betafight? are you using 2x of the included 250mAh batteries? also do you have fpv goggles so you can see the OSD?
and you set Failsafes on the Taranis and betaflight?
maybe try to calibrate the gyro in betafight?
I put the drone flat on the table the bottom touching the table then I went to Setup -> button "calibrate Accelerometer" . But still not working.

are you using 2x of the included 250mAh batteries?
Yeas so far I only used the one they send me in the box and actually 2 of them died already.

also do you have fpv goggles so you can see the OSD?
I do have the FatShark DHO 2 but I haven't used it yet, because I though I should first make it fly properly without the goggles. But I will connect them and see if it says anything important.

I can use this batteries too for the mobudal7 right?

IMG_7137.JPG

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 1.56.52 PM.png

@opts I did post in this other thread because I believe it make more sense to sense. You & @HighTechPauper have already help me out with the binding problem hopefully the next person will be able to follow every post and fix there binding problem.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
These little quads are very sensitive since the FC will feel the vibrations from the motors on such a small frame. I would turn off Air Mode in the Configuration tab and see if it acts a little better, but to be honest that is what mine acts like until I get it in the air and flying, very bouncy. I also never run Motor Stop, when I arm the quad I want the motors to turn, and I don't want them shutting off if I drop the throttle during flight. I would not start another thread for this.

Reactions: thedroneracingpilot
These little quads are very sensitive since the FC will feel the vibrations from the motors on such a small frame. I would turn off Air Mode in the Configuration tab and see if it acts a little better, but to be honest that is what mine acts like until I get it in the air and flying, very bouncy. I also never run Motor Stop, when I arm the quad I want the motors to turn, and I don't want them shutting off if I drop the throttle during flight. I would not start another thread for this.

Thanks!

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput